Santa Hat Marshmallow Snacks
- 24 fresh strawberries, hulled
- 24 large marshmallows
- 2 cups white frosting (vanilla, cream cheese, or other)
- 1 edible marker
- Begin by using an edible marker to draw eyes and a mouth on each marshmallow.
- Use a piping bag to pipe the frosting onto each marshmallow to create a Santa “beard”, and then pipe over the top of the marshmallow to create “hair” and an adhesive surface for the strawberries.
- Place one strawberry, cut side down, on top of each marshmallow. Top with a small ball of frosting for the Santa “hat”.