Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- ½ cups Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 3 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ½ cups Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Oreo Cookie Crumbs
- ½ cups White Chocolate Chips, Melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese using a hand mixer until they are well combined.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and mix until ingredients are well combined. Add the flour and mix on low until the flour is incorporated. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough into 1? balls (I used a scoop to insure all measured the same) and roll in Oreo cookie crumbs so cookie is covered. Place covered cookie balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the tops are slightly puffed.
- Cool on the pan for two minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Once cool, drizzle cookies with melted white chocolate. Enjoy!