Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Bars
- 1 box Betty Crocker French Vanilla Cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 lb bag (about 3-3/4 cups) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the cake mix, melted butter, and 1 egg until a soft dough forms. Press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a stand mixer, combine together the cream cheese, 2 eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over the cake mix layer.
- Bake bars for 45 minutes, or until edges are golden brown,and the center has set to a soft consistency.
- Cool COMPLETELY before slicing into bars and serving.