How to Make Pineapple Upside Down Cake Jello Shots
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) boiling water
- 1 3-ounce box pineapple Jello gelatin
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cold water
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) vodka
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butterscotch schnapps
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Irish cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Dissolve the gelatin into the boiling water in a large bowl.
- Measure and pour the schnapps, vodka, Irish cream, and cold water into the bowl. Thoroughly stir until well mixed. Allow the mixture to cool a little.
- Add a maraschino cherry in plastic shot cups.
- Carefully pour the Jello mixture over the cherries.
- Chill in the refrigerator to allow the mixture to fully set and harden.