How to Make Despicable Me Minion Cupcakes
- Frosted Cupcakes
- Twinkies 12
- Smarties/Any Round Candies/Ready-Made Candy Eyes 1 bag
- Brown Sprinkles 1 bag
- Black Writing Icing
- - Cut the twinkies in half.
- - Squeeze two dots of black icing on the smarties or other candies to act as glue.
- - Add the smarties or other candies as eyes, colorful or just plain white.
- - Draw pupils on the eyes, a mouth, goggles using black writing icing.
- - Place a few chocolate sprinkles on the minion’s head for hair.
- - Finally, put the minions cut side down on top of each frosted cupcake.
- Enjoy your Despicable Me Minion Cupcake! And make Gru proud.