Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes
- 1 chicken breast, poached and diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbs Herbs De Provence
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12 minute mark.
- Let rest for about 3 minutes and dig in!