- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup salsa, plus extra for serving
- 1 (8-count) package Old El Paso mini flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 cups shredded Pepperjack cheese (or favorite cheese)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then mist with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together shredded chicken and salsa until combined. Set aside.
- Lay tortillas on a flat work surface. Place about 1/2 cup shredded chicken in a line down the center of each tortilla. Then add a few pieces of diced avocado. Then sprinkle with your desired amount of cheese and fresh cilantro and a sprinkle of lime juice.
- Roll the tortillas up tightly, and place seam-side down on the baking sheet. Mist the tortillas with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and tortillas are lightly toasted.
- Serve immediately with salsa for dipping.