Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread
- 1 (13.8 ounce) Pillsbury Artisan pizza crust
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Open pizza crust and press it into a rectangle on a cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the chicken with 1/4 cup of the buffalo sauce.
- Spread ranch dressing on top of pizza crust. Add the remaining 1/4 cup buffalo sauce on top of the ranch and spread evenly.
- Place chicken on top in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the cheddar and mozzarella cheese over all.
- Starting at one of the short ends, roll the crust into a log. Place seam-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.